Temprite Climate Solutions Health and Safety Update – August 2021
Temprite Climate Solutions has the utmost safety in mind for their staff and clients. Ensuring the health and safety of the community we serve is top priority at this critical time.
Temprites Precautionary Measures:
- We will continue to communicate the Public Health Order mandates to our employees to educate them in the preventing the spread of any respiratory disease.
- HVAC, Gas and Electrical services provide a huge role in the health of our nation, and we will continue providing these services even if we have to alter our processes in order to avoid a Covid-19 Business Interruption.
- Temprite Climate Solutions professionals are continuing to respond promptly to service calls. Whether it be routine maintenance, repairs, replacements, or emergency support, we are available to serve your home or business.
- We will not send a sick technician to your home or business. Our employees will stay home if sick. If they have Covid-19 Symptoms, they are required to stay home.
- We are asking our employees NOT to shake your hand upon arrival at your home. This is a health and safety measure designed for you and our employees.
- We are supporting local wherever we can and purchasing PPE and sanitizer local wherever possible.
Respectfully, we are asking the following of our customers:
- If someone in your home or workplace is ill, please let us know when you book the call so that our techs can avoid direct contact in the area where this person is located, or we can schedule at a later date.
- All customers are required to maintain a distance of 2 meters from all Temprite employees
- When a Temprite employee enters a home all occupants are required to wear their own mask -or-
- If wearing a mask is not an option they must remain in a designated room with a closed door
- If all occupants leave the house for the duration of the Temprites visit
We encourage taking advantage of the excellent health and safety resources provided by the CDC:
For the latest Province Wide Restrictions;
As new information becomes available, we will adjust plans and procedures accordingly. We will update any necessary changes here.
Temprite Climate Solutions concern for the well-being of customers, employees and community has been unfaltering since 2013 and will not change.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve!