Temprite Climate Solutions – Health & Safety Update 5/6/2020
Temprite Climate Solutions knows there is growing concern since the COVID-19 pandemic announcement. Ensuring the health & safety of the community we serve is always our top priority and especially critical at his time. We are busy preparing for the ‘uncertain times’ ahead. With ‘health & safety’ being our guides, here are current steps Temprite Climate Solutions is taking to continue providing service to homes and businesses throughout the Comox Valley area:
Temprites Precautionary Measures:
- While we have not had any employees diagnosed with COVID-19, we will continue to communicate CDC precautionary measures to our employees to educate them in preventing the spread of any respiratory disease.
- HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical services provide a huge role in the health of our nation and we will continue providing these services even if we have to alter our processes in order to avoid any COVID-19 ’business interruption’.
- Currently, Temprite Climate Solutions professionals are continuing to respond promptly to all service calls. Whether it be routine maintenance, repairs, replacements, or emergency support, we are available to serve your home or business.
- We will not send a sick technician to your home or business. Our employees will stay home if they are sick. If they have COVID-19 symptoms, they are required to stay home.
- We are asking our technicians NOT to shake your hand when they arrive. This is a ’health & safety’ step designed for you AND our employees.
- We are supporting local but purchasing Mask and hand sanitizer that have been made here in the Comox Valley.
Respectfully, we are asking the following of our customers:
- If someone in your home or workplace is ill, please let us know when you book the call so that our techs can avoid direct contact in the area where this person is located, or we can schedule at a later date.
- All customers are required to maintain a distance of 2 meters from all Temprite employees
- When a Temprite employee enters a home all occupants are required to wear their own mask -or-
- If wearing a mask is not an option they must remain in a designated room with a closed door
- If all occupants leave the house for the duration of the Temprites visit
We encourage all Temprite Climate Solutions customers and employees to take advantage of the excellent ’health & safety’ resources provided by the CDC. For in-depth advice and the latest COVID-19 updates, please visit the CDC Canada.ca/en/public-health.html. Also, see the CDC quick guide for COVID-19 tips.
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we will adjust plans and procedures accordingly. We will update you on any necessary changes. Please understand that Temprite Climate Solutions concern for the well-being of our customers, employees, and community has been strong since 2013 and will not change!
We appreciate the opportunity to serve,